Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Working together, we will develop your custom curriculum based on your interests. Suggested topics might include:
- surface design techniques - begin with colour and add pattern, texture and more - create your own visual surface
- book and scroll making - my popular Cloth to Codex experience
- soy wax and other resist approaches
- the hand worked surface - paint, marks and stitch
- sketchbook development - begin your creative journey by exploring our local landscapes
- fibre reactive dyeing - five way to colour
- screen and surface printing
I work with you to build a planned art and textile experience and can offer 1/2 or full days (studio time in the morning and outdoor time in the afternoon?) I can facilitate 1-2 students and with additional planning, I can expand that number to 6-8 students.
Pender Island, on the west coast of Canada, is a beautiful destination that offers all the best of outdoor activities - kayaking, hiking, fishing, golf or many other choices depending on your (or family members) interests, plus camping, glamping, Airbnb, and resort accommodations.
Follow this link to learn more about Pender Island: https://penderislandchamber.com/visitors-guide/about-pender-island
Did I mention the chocolate shop close by plus a beautiful art gallery just around the corner?
Combining a world class location and an immersive art experience, what could be better....
Let's talk and plan together: email@example.com