I love to teach and share with you but I can’t always be at your guild or conference. With that in mind, I’ve developed the next, best way to inspire you. So….invite me into your home or studio to learn new ideas and techniques.
My workshops are multi-lesson formats that combine PDF documents to print out – such as dye recipes and resources – and videos for you to watch and learn exactly how many of my techniques are done. You can watch them at your own pace, download them for future reference and work alongside me or take notes with a cup of coffee beside you!
Each workshop will be available open to you forever and you will be able to keep the links to the videos or download the videos for anytime in the future.
Email Me: email@example.com
Workshop Introduction from Susan Purney Mark on Vimeo.
There’s a supply list ready for you on the workshop page, just print it off and get ready. I’ve got a great resource list on the PDF with links to the major dye houses around the world.
• Do you need previous dyeing, printing or design experience?
Heck no! It’s all easy and I’ll be there to guide you through all the steps to beautiful fabrics.
• What about safety? You’re just not sure?
All the dyes and chemicals you’ll be using are safe when used in a responsible manner. I’ll spend time showing you how to set up your workspace and using some simple safety equipment.
Wondering about the whole “online” thing? Here’s some of those Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you have to sign in or be at your computer at a certain time?
—–nope, its all recorded before hand, you can watch it whenever you want….in your jammies with a cuppa!
When does the workshop start and finish?
—–My workshops start whenever you are ready! Why not right now? They are “on-demand” so they fit your schedule!
I want to sign up…right now!
- After you press that BUY NOW button you’ll be directed to PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account, just pay as a guest).
- Once that’s done you’ll get an email sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account with a link to complete the Registration Form.
- After you do that, the screen changes to the Member Login page where you can login to the workshop and begin creating!
- You will also receive another email confirming your registration details with the Username and Password you just created.